Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Valfre Halloween Costume Inspiration


"The last time I cared was... NEVER"

Office Costume:

This Halloween I decided to dress up as one of Valfre's illustration's because I totally relate to them and it gave me an excuse to put stars on my face ;)  
My outfit consisted of things in my closet, such as a short black baby doll dress with white hearts and a fluffy hot pink vest. The vest was originally waist length but I cut it last minute to be 4 inches above the belly button.  
I curled my hair and wore a floral crown I made last year for Dia De Los Muertos to complete my look. 




Makeup Used:

Pumpkin my boyfriend carved for me to take to work of the Lime Crime Twonicorn logo

About The Artist: Ilse Valfre
"Ilse Valfré, the founder of Valfré, is a Mexican-born artist and designer.  Her quirky and insightful illustrations uniquely capture the essence of what it feels like to be a girl. She finds inspiration in the magic of everyday life, girlfriends,comic books and whimsical stories her father used to tell her. With her combination of relatable sweet-cliche, and the agony of life, peppered with touches of humor and satire, Valfré is simply all about self-expression. " http://valfre.com/pages/about-us

No comments:

Post a Comment