Monday, April 1, 2013

Long Weekend!

Had Good Friday off which meant I had way too much time on my hands. 
Friday was my cleaning day :( nothing fun in that, but Saturday, Saturday was a different story. My dad, oldest brother, boy friend and I all went to a friends place for fish tacos and man were they DELISH! thankfully he's going start selling them every Saturday starting this weekend! So that's where Ill be found ;)
for more info follow the link at the bottom of this post....

Brother & I at Pepin's Fish Taco's
Shots/drinks with friends followed

Sunday was a lazy movie day for the boyfriend and I. It started early, 7AM to be exact. Ever notice the days you want to sleep in you cant? Well that was us, so we decided to try a new spot in Hollywood called The Waffle and OMG!  Just look at the waffle sandwiches we got, in the middle is their 4 cheese hash browns- fatty food, I know, but it was worth it! Isnt it always?               Movies we watched were- Part 2 of Breaking Dawn (I watched it alone, lol, he refused to) End of Watch ( Jake Hyllenhaal!) and a Documentary I cant remember the title to ( I fell asleep lol)                        
 Last week's Makeup/ Outfits 
Skirt Victoria Secret 
Makeup- Sugarpill eyeshadow, OCC Lip tar
Top- Urban Outfitters
Jean Button up- H&M
Jacket w/ back Lace- Victoria Secret
Leggings- Express
Boots- Steve Madden

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pepins-fish-tacos-los-angeles
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pepins-Tacos/495257947198354

The Waffle
http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-waffle-los-angeles#query:waffle

No comments:

Post a Comment