Thursday, April 11, 2013

Healthy Simple Meals

Is it June yet? Cant wait for my Miami trip! At the moment I've been going to a trainer 2-3 times a week and I've been trying to juice every morning- its tough getting up at 5:30! but it'll pay off, I just know it ;)  

Morning Juice
10 Strawberries, 2 cucumber, 1 lemon, kale, spinach, 3 carrots, 3 apples 
We all love pintrest, but how many times do you actually do something you pinned? Rarely, me too, but I'd like to change that. This week I made dinner 3 days in a row! Doesnt sound like something to be proud of, but if you know me, you know that I eat taco bell about 3 times a week along with other fast food restaurants -NO BUENO!
Monday's Meal
salad and chicken
Tuesday's Meal
now this was a great melt I found on pintrest.
ingredients: Bread, Pesto Sauce,  Mozzarella Chesse, Spinach, Feta Cheese, Avocado
http://pinterest.com/pin/197876977349509101/



No comments:

Post a Comment